Dr. Frank FeigenbaumBoard-Certified Neurosurgeon
Dr. Frank Feigenbaum is a Board-Certified Neurosurgeon practicing in Dallas with extensive experience in treating Tarlov and meningeal cyst patients. Dr. Feigenbaum has developed and refined a surgical treatment for meningeal cysts with proven statistical results. Outcomes data reflect statistically significant improvement in a multitude of symptoms following surgery. He also specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery with extensive experience in both developing minimally invasive technology and teaching minimally invasive spine surgery techniques.
Dr. Feigenbaum is fully bilingual in English and Spanish and received his medical and surgical training at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. He is Board Certified by the American Association of Neurological Surgeons. In addition, he serves on the Medical Advisory Board of the Tarlov Cyst Foundation. Dr. Feigenbaum is the author of numerous journal articles and book chapters on meningeal cysts as well as other neurosurgical disorders.
Dr. Feigenbaum’s equally talented family includes his three beautiful daughters. His personal interests include travel, baseball, collecting contemporary art, golf, Roman history, and watching his daughters participate in numerous activities.
- Medical: Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- General Surgery Internship: Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Neurotrauma Externship : Shock Trauma Hospital, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- Neurosurgical Residency : Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Research Fellowship: American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Missouri State Neurosurgical Society
- Missouri State Medical Association
- Metropolitan Medical Society
- Neurology / Neurosurgery Society of Kansas City
Frank Feigenbaum, MD
Dr. Feigenbaum specializes in the treatment of a variety of spinal conditions and performs several spine procedures including:
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Tarlov & Meningeal Cysts
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Spine Tumors
- Spinal Instrumentation & Reconstruction
- Brain Tumor Surgery