About Your Visit
Please call the office to make an appointment in advance. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible so we may use that time to see another patient in need of care. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience if we are late due to emergencies.
Prior to Your Appointment
- Patient Portal: If you receive an invite for the patient portal via email, please click on the link to create a patient login and update your patient demographic information. Note: If you did not receive an email with the link, do not worry as we are updating the Portal.
- Complete Paperwork/Consultation Packet: Please complete the new patient paperwork provided to you and email/fax (214) 351-8451 back to the office AT LEAST TWO WEEKS PRIOR to your appointment with a copy of your insurance card front AND back. Bring the paperwork with you to your appointment as well. You will also need to bring a picture ID and CURRENT insurance card(s) with you. Noncompliance means appointment will be rescheduled.
- Obtain Films and Radiology Report: It is your responsibility to bring all relevant imaging studies (CT, MRI, X-Ray, etc.) and reports with you to your appointment. We will need the actual studies, a CD, AND radiology report in order to evaluate you on the day of your appointment. Please note that only a printed radiology report is NOT sufficient and does not replace the actual study. If you do not have a copy of your study with paper report, contact the facility where it was performed and ask for a copy.
- If you do not bring your Completed Paperwork AND Films with you, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- Re-scheduling for Emergency: In the event Dr. Feigenbaum is called into an emergency we may need to reschedule your appointment. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if this occurs.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Paperwork/Consultation Packet
- MRI Radiology Disc/CD
- MRI Radiology Report
- Photo ID
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Referral and/or Pre-Authorization (If Required by Insurer)
We accept most major insurance plans. It is your responsibility to know your plan coverage, benefits, eligibility, cost share amounts (i.e., deductibles, co-payments, co-insurance, etc.), exclusions, limitations, referrals, and pre-authorization requirements for specialty services. It is your responsibility to confirm that Feigenbaum Neurosurgery, PA participates in your plan. If we participate with your insurance plan, we will file a claim on your behalf and bill you for your portion. The office requires a valid picture ID, all current insurance information, your referral and/or approved pre-authorization, if required, to bill your insurance for the visit. Effective July 1, 2023, we will no longer be accepting Aetna; this includes all commercial and Medicare products (Aetna Medicare Advantage). We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Fees & Payments
We request payment arrangements for all office services at the time they are rendered unless prior arrangements have been made. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover for your convenience.
Medical Records Requests
Patients will be charged a $25 fee for paper and mailing costs. We encourage patients to request Medical Records through their eClinicalWorks (eCW) Portal at NO CHARGE.
FMLA / Disability Paperwork
Patients will be charged a $100 fee for completion of all requirements and submission.